Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Shower!

We had our first baby shower/ welcome shower on Sunday! It was a fantastic day and a few of my fellow workmates did an amazing job putting it together. It was great to finally start celebrating Naomi's arrival with some of Adam and I's friends. It was a "family" shower which was fun, a big party. I discovered I go through a lot of expressions when opening gifts, it really reveals my unphotogenic nature. She and us are truly blessed to have such amazing support. Work has been a place for both of us that has been such a huge support, I would have missed a lot more days over the past few years if I didn't work with some great people! Warning: most of these photos are of us opening gifts since I figured most guests didn't want random photos of them at a party posted!












No comments:

Post a Comment