It will probably take a few weeks for them to check it in and give us our log-in information. We need the log-in information to be eligible to be
matched with a child. We are hopeful we will make the May match with our agency barring a major hiccup. No guarantee we will be matched but will be nice to be on the list! We met with our social worker this week as well to finalize our preferences for medical conditions. This is finally starting to feel real and that there is a child in sight!Almost forgot this..
Last one....for awhile....I don't know why I don't get tired of them.
Started our kitchen renovation last night so will be making blog posts during that whole ordeal. Dumpster arriving in a hour. I love dumpsters! You get to clean all the old crap out of your house and just get rid of it in your front yard. Awesome!


No comments:
Post a Comment