I secretly loved back to school shopping. I still get excited when I see the school supplies out and can't resist looking at them. Lisa Frank stuff anyone? I know I was (am?) a pretty big nerd. I also love fall clothing. I think part of it is that it's my favorite time of year, but layering jackets, sweaters, t-shirts, skirts, leggings.....I'm getting excited thinking about it. Usually I'm looking for myself but now I've switched almost all of my clothes shopping efforts to Naomi. She may end up being a little spoiled, with clothes at least. Some day she'll thank me when she wins Project Runway and meets Tim Gunn. The new fall styles are coming out and I love them!









Those are all from Gap, Carters, and Roxy some of my favorites. I also discovered there is an H&M close to our hotel in Guangzhou, I think. Which will be nice to make sure we have some clothes in her exact size that are cute, and not pack as much! They even had photos online of the outfits they have in China, see below. I think they are similar to the ones in the US but still super cute!
Those outfits are GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is really cute stuff out right now!
ReplyDelete