Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Yes, Naomi's Home!

China Day 2
So I've been pretty neglectful of the blog since we got travel approval and came home with Naomi. Things have been a crazy whirlwind in many different aspects of our lives. Naomi was home in the US on Dec. 16th and doing so incredibly well now! I think you can tell the difference in the two photos below. She is such a resilient little girl! I have much to share about our journey in China and our adjustment and will be updating the blog in the next week with all of those things! Hopefully then I can keep it up on a more frequent basis to share her progress, we have so many fun things planned for the next couple of months!
Gotcha Day

Home 2 weeks

Home 4 weeks


Home 4 weeks- and yes, the princess on this shirt drives me crazy, but the photo was too cute to pass up!







No comments:

Post a Comment