I decided each month I am going to make a post at the end of the month of a few items that brightened up my month in case you want enjoy them too. It's good to reflect on the small pleasures in life sometimes, as silly as they may be on occasion.
1. The movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"-- It's been replaying often this month on....I think TBS or USA or some channel like that, of course it is the edited version. I would recommend the unedited version. But I had forgotten how much I love this movie. One of the funniest, sweetest movies. Plus Jason Segel reminds me of Adam sometimes.
2. cb2--- This is Crate and Barrel's "modern" store. I've ordered a few things from them in the past but this year's new catalog had so many cool things in it and affordable as well. A lot of stuff for our new kid's room is going to be coming from here.
3. Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat Beer-- Awesome, flavorful beer good
for all seasons. Sort of like a Blue Moon but better.
4. Charlie's "Butt Dance" from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia--- This makes me laugh everytime I see it. Comedy Central has been running promos for this show all month and this clip is in there often. Rekindled my love of it since I had originally seen it.
5. Going out for breakfast- My favorite meal to eat out. It is relaxed and you are energized and have the whole day ahead of you. Plus it is usually the cheapest and best food. We have lots of places around town we love to go. This month our two favorites were Dixiequicks and Q Consummables. Check them out if you haven't. The peanut butter and jelly pancakes are to die for at Q Consummables.


No comments:
Post a Comment