Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yikes!



We have entered the phase of our adoption process where we have nothing we can do to move things forward! It's much more frustrating than I would have thought......best expressed by James Van Der Beek. He's the new mode of feeling expression for our adoption blog. I'm sure there might be some of you wondering who the heck is James Van Der Beek, that's unfortunate. Ever heard of a show called Dawson's Creek......

Yesterday we finished up all of the paperwork we could do for the process and now we just wait for documents to come back to us and the government to say we can adopt. As I'm writing that it does irritate me a bit I have to wait for the government (and many others) to say I am fit to be a parent, but players gotta play the game I guess. As some of you may know, I am a slightly independent person and having to rely on others to get something this important done makes me feel a bit like Mr. Van Der Beek above.

No comments:

Post a Comment