Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby where'd you get those curtains from

I have been redecorating our bedroom since I found this great fabric online. I ordered about 11 yards of it and shipped it off to my expert seamstress (my mom!) who created beautiful curtains for our room. I love graphic patterns and am obsessed with gray right now which fit perfectly into the scheme of our room. I have been searching for a chair to use in our room to sit to put your shoes on, etc. Something simple, small, and inexpensive and I found it!


We found it at a local antique store, not sure what it the name of it is. We call it the 50th and Leavenworth antique store. It was only $40 and was in good shape. Didn't require any recovering and it has really cool nail trim details which I'm not sure you can see in these photos but I love nail trim on furniture. Ester really loves it.

I have next week off for a "staycation" and am pretty excited about all of the home projects, spring cleaning, and cooking I have on my list. I did mean that sincerely, I actually am. We got a head start and cleaned out our closets once and for all. 
Six large trash bags and a trip to Goodwill later our closets are much more open. Sounds like I need to do some shopping....


No comments:

Post a Comment